MST - Corendon

Aviation news & information concerning Maastricht Aachen Airport
dreamflight

HansAir

florianmst

Bodrum has been increased from 2 to 3-weekly for July and August (flights currently planned to start on July 12th). All flights will operate with a Bodrum based plane, which will operate a triangle flight BJV-MST-AMS-BJV.
Macamba

Hi, when I tried to book MST - HRG @Corendon I noticed that they're not offering flights starting the 2021 summer season in APR MAY JUNE 2021, but they do have them scheduled for JULY (and onward) again.
Was thinking about a glitch or that we had to wait for the schedule to be published in full but when I asked they told me twice (via social media) that due to the historical and expected low demand for that period they're not offering MST-HRG. Quite surprising but honest answer.
florianmst

S21 is by no means complete and I think that they're very cautious at this point because nobody is knows for sure how things are going to develop with Covid-19. I think they just filed some S21 inventory to allow people to use their vouchers, there's already way more stuff available for S21 compared to previous years around this time of the year. If you're really keen on going to Hurghada from MST in the spring my advice would be to wait sometime in August/early September, that's when Corendon normaly opens bookings for next summer. :)

On a slightly related note: Sunweb (which is acquiring Corendon) is currently offering a single roundtrip (Dep 18 Oct/ Returning 25 Oct) to Antalya from Maastricht using SunExpress equipment. It's all rather curious, but in light of the acquisition there might be more to come and could definitely have some influence on S21 ops.
These users thanked the author florianmst for the post:
Macamba
Cargolouk

Kind Regards.
Louk

The sky is the limit … but the opportunities are unlimited!
florianmst

Antalya start postponed until July 24th, Bodrum postponed until Juny 22nd.
florianmst

Gran Canaria, Tenerife and Samos will not be served for the remainder of S20. Gran Canaria and Tenerife are planned to resume on the 1st of November.
florianmst

Antalya/Bodrum against postponed, this time till the 31st. Palma de Mallorca and Corfu will not be served in S20 as well. Heraklion, Kos and Rhodos will all remain at 2-weekly for the remainder of S20, meaning that based on current inventory we'll not see a based aircraft again until the start of the winter schedule.
florianmst

The acquisition of Corendon by Sunweb has been delayed by "3 to 5 months" as ACM will need to further investigate the impact of the acquisition on the package holiday market: https://www.businessinsider.nl/toezicht ... or-sunweb/