FLYMST.NL update

Forum rules, maintenance, about FLYMST.NL & how to contact us
FLYMST.NL
Site Admin

Dear members and visitors,

The last few weeks we've worked hard to update the website to the latest phpBB version with a new design and layout.

If you have any comments or suggestions then leave a message below!

Team FLYMST.NL
These users thanked the author FLYMST.NL for the post (total 5):
Leoremmel, mstbun, marcel66, CharlieHotel, JoLoh1
None of the above information may be copied without written confirmation of FLYMST.NL
Pascalmst

Hey guys,

I want to be the first here with compliments! What a great update it is. Works aboslutely fine and perfectly mobile friendly! The only thing is that the expected list via a mobile phone is still a mess (in my case iPhone 8) maybe there's a trick to solve this. I think a smaller font can do the trick. It should be possible to give the [ inf ] tags a smaller font size or another font type.
Please have a look at my Flickr Photostream for more pictures !
PieterDaleboudt

Looks perfect - many thanks
FLYMST.NL
Site Admin

Pascalmst wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 22:26
Hey guys,

I want to be the first here with compliments! What a great update it is. Works aboslutely fine and perfectly mobile friendly! The only thing is that the expected list via a mobile phone is still a mess (in my case iPhone 8) maybe there's a trick to solve this. I think a smaller font can do the trick. It should be possible to give the [ inf ] tags a smaller font size or another font type.
Hi Pascal,
thanks for your feedback!
We will try to fix the issue as soon as possible.
None of the above information may be copied without written confirmation of FLYMST.NL
HansAir

The new website looks fresh and is very clear.
My only recommendation is to reduce the amount of "white space", as it now needs a lot of scrolling.
FLYMST.NL
Site Admin

HansAir wrote:
21 Mar 2020, 09:25
The new website looks fresh and is very clear.
My only recommendation is to reduce the amount of "white space", as it now needs a lot of scrolling.
Hi Hans,
thanks for the recommendation.
We will see if we can eliminate some more white space.
In the meantime we have added a 'scroll to top' button, which can be use to go back to the top of the page without having to scroll back yourself.
FLYMST.NL
Site Admin

Pascalmst wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 22:26
Hey guys,

On devices with a screenwidth less than 468 pixels the font size is now smaller in order to make the expected list fit.