TUI

Aviation chat, general information & rumours about Maastricht Aachen Airport
Cargolouk

Re: TUI

Post by Cargolouk » 26 Oct 2018, 00:57

Hartelijk bedankt voor uw email.

Wij vliegen niet vanaf Maastricht, wij vliegen vanaf Amsterdam, Eindhoven en Groningen.

Ik hoop u hierbij voldoende geïnformeerd te hebben en wens u een fijne avond.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Kim
Customer Services Center TUI

Let us wait and see what happened the coming weeks!! :o :o :o :o
Kind Regards/Greetz
Louk

The sky is the limit … but the opportunities are unlimited!

florianmst

Post by florianmst » 26 Oct 2018, 10:09

Let's see if anything comes. If anything becomes clear is that the TUI customer service is being inconsistent. The rep that responded to Cargolouk just completely forgot about their Rotterdam flights :D

florianmst

Post by florianmst » 27 Jan 2020, 10:36

Interesting observation yesterday: TUI at Brusselsepoort in Maastricht had very basic A4 signs on their door promoting that they were now selling holidays leaving from Maastricht Aachen Airport. Too bad they were closed, otherwise I would've definitely gone in and ask what this was about :lol: . There's nothing about this on the TUI website.

They may have just secured some seats on Corendon flights, but I'm not sure. I have contacted TUI to ask.

EDIT: TUI confirmed the narrative to me that they are offering Corendon flights. Still interesting I think, it's quite a risk-free way to get a bit of an idea of the market :)

popijopi

Post by popijopi » 12 Feb 2020, 11:06

Acc. newspaper AD

TUI reports that bookings for winterseason are 3% higher and for coming summerseason even + 14 % compared to last year.
Not mentioned the share of MAA/Corendon, but most likely that a significant part of extra bookings will go to MAA.